Thursday, December 14, 2023

By Way of Introduction

I used an AI to "create" this. Do you like it?

Hello, my name is Rob, and I love the entertainment world. From games, and TV shows, to music... lots of music. In fact, listening to music is what I spend most of my free time doing. I have a TikTok account that's primarily for reviews of whichever album I happen to be listening to at that time. I post many of these videos to my YouTube account.

In addition to enjoying content, and art created by others, I also like to write my own. I do a lot of writing (lyrics, stories, poems), as well as writing plenty of music (both solo, and with my two bands, Liberty's Exiles, and MistEir). As such, I felt that I should have a place to post the text version of my reviews. I was adding these to a Blog I run with my daughter, Samantha, but I was taking up way too much space over there, so that's why this page has been created.

I plan on keeping this Blog geared towards just reviews of whatever I'm listening to, reading, or watching. Or maybe even what I'm buying, if I feel a need to review a product comes up. So keep an eye out over here, as I'm sure there will be a lot of things posted here. There will even be top ten lists, playlists I've created, and pretty much anything "entertainment" related.

Thanks for reading, and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gene Simmons: The '78 Solo Album

Kiss: Gene Simmons I've never made it a secret about how I feel about Gene Simmons' '78 solo album. I've spent most of my li...