Monday, May 27, 2024

AC/DC: Back In Black

 

So far in this list, this is the album that I know the best. I'm pretty sure I could play this one without putting the CD in (yes, I play CDs). My only confusion is how it ended at #90, and not a hell of a lot closer to #1. 

"Back In Black" is a classic album, that I'm sure most people have at least heard of. Personally, I love every single track on this album. Maybe it's because my dad, and my uncle played this plenty when I was growing up, or maybe it's because they are just fantastic songs.

The music on the album sounds much like the next AC/DC album (and the ones to follow), but I feel like this is where their future sound was born. The Bon Scott stuff had a different sort of feel, and swagger. Brian Johnson is a fantastic vocalist, and he delivers the stuff on this album beautiful, as does the rest of the band. This is just a damned good album, and one I am positive I'll play again, and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rush: Test For Echo

  Rush: Test For Echo (1996) Way back in 1996, I was just starting my senior year of high school, when this album was released. How was that...